Commercial Opportunities for Green Deal Installers
Advice, Support & Funding for Green Deal InstallersGreen Deal Installer Hub is here to help small to medium sized (SME) installer organisations develop in line with the Government’s Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation (ECO) programme.
As a member of the Hub, you will gain:
• A two way working relationship with a proactive Green Deal Provider
• ECO funding opportunities
• Support with the Green Deal accreditation process
• Access to Green Deal training courses and events
• The ability to find and link to other Green Deal installers in your area
• Regular Green Deal and ECO updates as they happen
• The insight you require to become a certified Green Deal installer
|The Hub is FREE to join and can help SME installers get the most out of the Government’s largest energy efficiency initiative to date.|
Make Green Deal & ECO Work For You
Whether you’re looking to join a Green Deal network, team up with a Green Deal Provider or just access ECO funding to deliver your own schemes and projects, Green Deal Installer Hub can help you connect to the right people.
The Green Deal Provider and national Community Interest Company, Yorkshire Energy Services (YES) launched Green Deal Installer Hub to help SME installers compete on a level playing field with larger contractors.
Yorkshire Energy Services is an award winning social enterprise and is working closely with a number of Energy Suppliers to facilitate effective Green Deal and ECO projects.
Having managed some of the largest council endorsed home efficiency programmes in the UK, Yorkshire Energy Services is keen to create a national Green Deal network of certified Green Deal installers.
If you’re an installer looking for routes into Green Deal and ECO, Join the Hub today.